Friday, March 26, 2010

Tutu Night

I have a little booth in a childrens' store where I sell bows, tutus, and wipe cases. I went in to check and see if I needed to do some stocking, and I had a special request for a pink and white tutu. So, I made it tonight, and thought I would share it. I love tutus. I just wish G would put them on for me every now and then, but it is WWIII if we try to slip one on her.

Anyway, here is my special request tutu. (Sorry. The picture quality kind of stinks. It is late, and the lighting is too dark.)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this tutu. How much would you charge for me to have you make brooklyn and avery one. I want to have their pics made together sometime this summer in tutus when avery is a little bit bigger. Love ya cuz and hope everything is going well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I will send you a message on Facebook! love you, too, and I hope the girls are doing great!

    ReplyDelete