Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bows, bows, and more bows

I have a huge headache, and I stayed up late (making bows, of course). Anyway, I am so tired, so I am not going to bore you with a bunch of verbage. LOL! I will write some interesting stuff sometime soon. I promise!


First are some bows I made to take to the booth I have set up at a children's resale boutique in town. Most of these are just simple little bows.
Photobucket

This is a bow I made Grace to go with a little $5 dress from Walmart. It has stripes in these colors.
Photobucket

And this bow looks crazy, I know, but the outfit has all these colors in it! How could I pick just one of those colors to make a bow with? LOL
Photobucket

And here is the very colorful outfit the bow was made for.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment